Jason P. Manchester, DMD, FAGD Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
800 United Street, Key West, Florida 33040
CALL(305)296-2722 FAX (305)296-1719
General, Family, and Cosmetic Dentistry
CLICK LINK TO SEE PATIENT REVIEWS: https://www.patientconnect365.com/MicrositeReviews/Florida/KeyWest/33040/Jason_Manchester_Dentistry
WE ARE OPEN AS OF MAY 11, 2020!
We want you to know that infection control has always been a top priority at our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable for everyone. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA,) the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA.) We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings, guidance or recommendations that may be issued.
We want to tell you about the new infection control procedures we are following in our practice to keep patients and our team safe. Here are some changes you will notice at your next appointment:
· You will be asked to come in with a mask/face covering, sanitize your hands, and fill out a brief screening questionnaire. If you see another person in the waiting room, please make sure to distance at least 6 feet from them. Before going back to the operatory, we will take your temperature. If you have a >100 temp, we will need to reschedule.
· You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, pamphlets, etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We also have a wait list for hygiene, so please be patient with us as we will try to get you in as soon as we possibly can.
· In addition to wearing more protective gear, masks and gowns, we will be using high-quality air filter machines which continuously purify the air throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep all patients and our team safe in our office. Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming everyone back!
Dr. Manchester and Team
Dr. Manchester is an FAGD dentist! What does that mean for you and your family?
FAGD stands for Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. Earning Fellowship takes dedication to dental continuing education (CE) beyond graduation. Only about 6 percent of general dentists in the U.S. and Canada are AGD Fellows. When you see a dentist with FAGD after their name, you can rest assured that they care about knowing the latest techniques and best practices in dentistry. AGD Fellows practice these techniques in a classroom setting multiple times a year — not every dentist does this.
To become an AGD Fellow, a dentist must:
· Complete over 500 credit hours of CE.
· Earn 350 of those 500 credits in live courses.
· Pass a vigorous comprehensive exam.
When you visit Key West dentist, Dr. Jason P. Manchester at our Family, General & Cosmetic dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire dental team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients is providing information that helps you to make more informed decisions about your oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting. Simply click on any of the topic buttons at the top of this page to explore!
At our office, most of our new patients are referrals from our current patients! We appreciate your support and hope that you will help us spread the word and welcome your family and friends to join our dental family!
**We offer Patient Connect, a free online portal where you can access your account 24/7! Go to www.patientconnect365.com/Account to register and you can do the following and more:
View past or upcoming appointments and all treatment history!
Request appointments online!
Pay your account balance online!
***PATIENTS OF ALL AGES AND EMERGENCIES WELCOME!***
*WE HAVE GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!*
Contact Us Today or Schedule An Appointment!
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Visit and Like us on
Jason P. Manchester, DMD
Jason P. Manchester, DMD
800 United Street
Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-2722 Fax (305)296-1719
Key West, FL dentist, Jason P. Machester, DMD is a dental professional dedicated to excellence in general dentistry, restorative dentistry & cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Jason P. Machester, your highly trained Key West dentist is proud to serve Key West, Florida and surrounding communities with many services including Dental Exams, Cleanings, X-rays, Fluoride, Dental Makeovers, Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers & Crowns. Please come and visit our Key West Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, the professional dental office your local Key West, FL dentist.